Brand Content Creator
Trulli Audio is redefining how speakers are made. Our mission is to create speakers that allow everyone to enjoy music anywhere, without compromise. We believe in the power of music to inspire minds and connect hearts, whether on the go, at home, or in your car. Join a team of music lovers who have set out to revolutionize how music is enjoyed.
Our Brand Content Creator is someone that can combine their love of music with their brilliant creative content skills. This person must be able to work in an ever-changing environment to deliver inspired social content that is on brand and on time. With a background in photo and film production, this awesome person should be as well versed in studio production as location filming and photography.We are looking for storytellers who can convey the transformative power of music through the social medium. This special individual will also have the ability to create imagery, design and copy that connects with our customers and drives sales.
- Strategize with the Brand Director on extensible social ideas that can come to life through a myriad of channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- Produce fresh content that is innovative and inspiring, while reinforcing the brand
- Be comfortable occasionally being in front of the camera
- Have a great working knowledge of the standards of each channel, and able to capitalize on those standards to deliver successful metrics
- Maintain a deep understanding of our audiences, their needs, and motivators to purchase
- Appreciate and understand analytics to empower creative effectiveness
- 2+ years’ executing content on major social channels
- Relevant experience in a professional production environment with an understanding of professional equipment and workflow.
- Experience in building and maintaining social audiences
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio in photography or video (both preferred)
- An ability to write succinct and compelling copy for posts
- Knowledge of social media trends and best practices
- Experience building and deploying social media campaigns with an understanding of social media monitoring tools
- Stay up to date with social media best practices, developing trends
- Stay current and fluent in competitor products and activity
- Be willing to travel locally, both to the office and to locations, for production
- Have the discipline to work remotely
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possess strong time management and communication skills
- Be a good person