Customer Care & Social Media Specialist
We’re Trulli. We design products to meet our customers’ needs, while sparking surprise and delight through thoughtful touches and unparalleled features. We’re dedicated to amplifying joy for those who create, teach, and listen to music. From center stage and the classroom, to dance rehearsals and backyard singalongs, the Trulli “arena” is as diverse as its customers.
We’re fueled by our passion for music. This drive for a deeper and more ubiquitous musical connection led to our breakthrough redesign of the traditional speaker. Trulli is the speaker brand that lets music lovers, creators and educators share a complete sound experience – anytime, anywhere.
All our products will be designed, engineered, manufactured, and assembled at Trulli HQ, in Mundelein, IL. As we continue to grow, we’re looking to expand our talented team with music lovers who are technical, resourceful & motivated problem solvers.
The Customer Care/Social Media Specialist is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and passion for connecting with music lovers, creators & educators through the latest digital technologies, and social media/care communication channels.
The Customer Care/Social Media Specialist is responsible for overseeing multiple social media accounts as well as creating, promoting, and governing a strategic vision and voice for public content, a customer comes first mentality. The specialist will be monitoring trending hashtags, topics, & keywords while finding unique ways to engage and integrate them into the brand. The Customer Care/Social Media Specialist will also respond directly to customers picking up phone calls, responding to emails, texts, and live chat. Tracking and analyzing the success of our marketing efforts, as well as maintaining heavy engagement and fast response times to our customers will be a requirement.
Additionally, this position will be helping lead the way for the voice of the brand requiring technical skills to be able to manage all Customer Experience platforms, staying on top of response times simultaneously, and creating close relationships with our customers in a sale driven environment.
- Ability to implement and manage social media/customer care strategy
- Encourage greater social media participation & engagement
- Identify opportunities to influence public perception through audience engagement
- Define most important social media and care KPIs
- Oversee social media content and care inquiries
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest music trends, best practices, and technologies
- Use social media and care marketing tools efficiently
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers to form partnerships & brand ambassadors
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills & Competencies
- A strong creative or music background
- 4-6 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist/Care Agent
- Customer collaboration when working with a customer to make a sale
- Familiarity building social media and other communication channels for brand awareness and impressions
- Direct-to-Consumer customer care
In-depth knowledge of:
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other social media best practices
- Sprinklr, Dynamics 365, Magento, or other communication and CRM systems
- Live chat, SMS, Email, and IVR support
Education & Experience
- Motivated and detail-oriented individual who is energized by large challenges
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience in Sales
- Excellent writing, editing and language skills
- Familiarity with task engines such as Monday or Asana
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media and customer care KPIs
- Familiarity with publishing help desk articles and blogs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative enthusiast
- Ability to work from home
- Fast, accurate, and catchy with the ability to quickly multi-task
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in communications, business, marketing, or another relevant field
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Be able to foster an environment that encourages risk-taking, innovation and creativity