Marketing Program Manager
Trulli Audio is redefining how speakers are made. Our mission is to create speakers that allow everyone to enjoy music anywhere, without compromise. We believe in the power of music to inspire minds and connect hearts, whether on the go, at home, or in your car. Join a team of music lovers who have set out to revolutionize how music is enjoyed.
All of our products will be designed, engineered, and assembled at Trulli HQ, in Mundelein, IL. As we continue to grow, we are looking to expand our talented team with music lovers who are technical, resourceful & motivated problem solvers.
Create and manage projects and portfolios of projects across multiple customer-facing teams.
Define and manage project Scope, Budgets, Charters, WBS, estimating and resourcing, timelines, dependencies, risks, monitoring and reporting status, and tracking deliverables/milestones.
Schedule and run project meetings including charters, proposal pitches, kickoffs, WBS sessions, status meetings, backlog grooming, and retrospectives.Open to Lean / Six-Sigma oriented candidates or Agile/Scrum focused. PMP or CSM preferred.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for programs.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyzing team workloads and help make recommendations to support growth and work balance.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Skills & Competencies
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Competency in Asana and other web-based project and program management tools.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of OKR management.
- Relevant agile, program management and delivery qualifications/certifications preferred.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business or related field.
- 5+ years Project Management experience within a D2C consumer product-focused organization.
- Experience in the manufacturing, marketing and/or operations fields preferred.
- 5+ years of working with/coordinating content production schedules.
- 2+ years of social publishing management.
- Strong passion for e-commerce, consumers, retail, technology and digital experience.