Performance Marketer and Data Specialist
Trulli Audio is redefining how speakers are made. Our mission is to create speakers that allow everyone to enjoy music anywhere, without compromise. We believe in the power of music to inspire minds and connect hearts, whether on the go, at home, or in your car. Join a team of music lovers who have set out to revolutionize how music is enjoyed.
All our products will be designed, engineered, and assembled at Trulli HQ, in Mundelein, IL. As we continue to grow, we are looking to expand our talented team with music lovers who are technical, resourceful & motivated problem solvers.
The Performance Marketer and Data Specialist is a highly motivated, analytical individual with a focus on driving better consumer experiences & lifting the results for our organization using the latest outreach methods and technologies, using data to make informed decisions.
Drawing on their expertise in data, advertising, outbound & inbound marketing, and analytics, you as the performance marketer and data specialist will drive traffic and conversions across multiple sales channels. The data experts' responsibilities include measurement planning, report building, and close engagement with our head of marketing operations, brand & customer care to drive data-informed decisions.
- Work independently to design, prototype, and implement analyses on internal tools to help scale and operationalize them
- Partner with relevant engineering, product, sales, marketing, and research teams across Trulli Audio to uncover and analyze data relevant to informing the direction of business operations and planning
- Effectively communicate insights and recommendations on company strategy to stakeholders and leaders across the board
- Co-manage the planning, building, publishing, and reporting on Trulli’s advertising.
- Create, deploy, and maintain predictive models that optimize campaigns, marketing mix, and customer experience, e.g., online ad targeting, multi-touch attribution, marketing mix models
- Design scalable models using Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Time-series models, and additional machine learning algorithms
- Use skills in data acquisition, analysis, and visualization to provide reporting and insights that drive marketing strategy and decision making
- Create and maintain databases that democratize marketing KPIs and drive intellectual curiosity across the organization
- Deliver insights into multi-touch marketing attribution, campaign performance, and customer journey through data source identification and processing, model development, and visualization best practices
- Work with key stakeholders to maintain an in depth understanding of multiple business units to drive maximum business value for assigned projects
Skills & Competencies
- 7+ Years in D2C consumer data science
- 7+ years of Retail data science
- 3+ Years with Adobe Analytics (certified expert is a bonus)
- 2+ Years with Adobe Audience Manager (certified expert is a bonus)
- 2+ Years with Adobe Target (certified expert is a bonus)
- 2+ Years of working with Amazon.com data
- 2+ Years Social Listening (bonus)
Education & Experience
- Degree in an analytical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research)
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative field such as Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training, and work-related experience
- Understanding of retail, e-commerce, and/or call center environments
- Experience with direct-to-consumer marketing attribution modeling, digital media analytics, and/or web analytics
- Advanced proficiency with business intelligence tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Familiarity with Data management platforms and audience-building tools for digital marketing
- Demonstrated skills in data mining, machine learning, and dynamic optimization
- Experience in the e-commerce, particularly Direct-To-Consumer & Business to Consumer
- Experience in the music & technology verticals
- 3+ years' experience providing analytics support to sales, marketing or operations teams
- 5+ years of scripting experience with one of these languages (PHP, R, Python)
- 5+ years of data mining/analytics experience
- Experience in the Music Industry
- Experience in consumer electronics